Murcia, Spain: May 2021 – By Casas247.
Country Property for sale in Murcia Mazarrón and Fuente Alamo Area 100s of rural country homes with rustic charm are available from casas247.net.
If you are looking for a restoration project or a grand Country estate to run as a Guest House or rural B&B, we have a fabulous choice of country properties for sale in Murcia.
Are you the owner of a Spanish Country House in Murcia? Do you want to sell your country home in Murcia for the lowest Estate agents fees in the region of Murcia?
We offer a free valuation on your Country property for sale in Murcia and only 1% Estate Agent fees on completion. No Sale No Fee!
Free photography, free valuation, no extra costs to you for selling your country house in Murcia.
- We provide an honest, well researched market appraisal for your property with comparable evidence based on location, current market condition, size, age.
- The only Spanish Property Agent offering 1% commission NO SALE NO FEE.
- Offer competent professional advice and agree with your input (if you so desire) on best approach to marketing the property.
- Take pictures of all available accommodation spaces, front and rear garden areas, views etc.
- Offer simple, practical, proven and effective presentation tips to create the right impression for the potential buyer.
- You will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for marketing, if you haven’t already got one. If you prefer and instruct us, we can arrange one for you.
- We cover many areas across Costa Calida including: Mazarron Fuente Alamo Alhama de Murcia Totana Cartagena La Manga Mar Menor Los Alcazares Golf Courses
- The Spanish Property Market Is Unpredictable! Here’s what we are doing to adapt to the current circumstances and outlook Spanish property agents have, historically, charged some of the highest fees in the European property market. Often asking 5-10% commission on resale properties, depending on regional economies and demand. Since the 2008 financial crisis, estate agent’s fees have reduced a little, but on average, when you take added costs and terms & conditions into account, most property owners are still being charged around 4%. That’s 300% more than a UK high Street estate agent charges! When you consider Spain hits buyers with some of the highest purchase taxes in Europe (8-10%) plus land registry, notary and legal fees, this ultimately translates to the Spanish property buyer paying 11% more, on top of the asking price. But it gets worse, most property owners here in Spain also add another 4% onto the price they want to cover their estate agents fees. That’s a whopping 15% the property buyer pays on top of the asking price! This cannot continue, it’s killing an already fragile market. At Casas247.Net, we have slashed Estate Agents fees to just 1%, NO Sale NO Fee! We only charge on completion of the sale, with no upfront costs to the property owner. These huge savings – on average 10,000€ – provides extra wriggle-room for sellers to negotiate a favourable price with their buyers, thus, bringing the price of selling and buying property in Spain down to a more affordable rate.