Murcia, Spain: November 2020 – By Casas247.
Murcia Costa Calida are in constant demand, not just for the summer months when many golfers and tourists arrive, but all year round too. Condado de Alhama is highly popular as a residential resort for all year round living. Boasting many bars, restaurants and shops, whilst being close to Murcia international Airport (only 25 minutes drive) and a similar distance to the beautiful Beaches of Mazarron Bay. We have apartments and villas for sale.
But there is even more choice for residents of Condado de Alhama… the fabulous national park of the Sierra Espuna is very close too, offering residents and visitors alike somewhere cool and close to nature in the hot summer months.
Why not visit our Properties for sale in Condado de Alhama pages for a great selection of apartments and villas to buy or rent.
If you are a property owner at Condado de Alhama, get in touch with us for a free valuation and put your property for sale using our 1% estate agency service for Murcia and the Costa Calida.
Things we do not do:
- market your property without clear authority.
- give information that is irrelevant to the selling process.
- disclose private data without authorised permission.
- engage in any act that would be detrimental to the sale process.
- engage in any act that may be deemed irresponsible or unprofessional.
- display a “FOR SALE” sign in front of an authorised sale when asked not to.
Things we do do:
- We target and update registered serious buyers on our database with new property listings matching their criteria via text messages, emails & phone calls.
- Free Advertising on Property Portals.
- We would display our “FOR SALE” ad-board to create awareness on passing traffic if instructed.
- If you accept an offer then we chase up relevant parties.
- Job complete only when contracts are signed and exchanged.
- Follow professional codes of ethics and practice.
- And finally, you get overall commitment from our staff.